Friday, March 10, 2006

One a day - Scrapped!

Ok, the one a day photo challange as come to a grinding holt! Due to family illness and total madness of trying to organise a wedding in just 4 weeks I am finding it impossible to get actually focus on making that challange happen.

I am continuing to shoot and produce some good photos and I will be continuing to upload them on to my blog for you all to view starting with these shots taken on a day out to the coast.

The following 2 shots are of water flowing over some rocks, taken down at Charmouth in Dorset.


These images were taken using a Canon USM75-300 mm lens.
Think I prefer to see water like this rather then the fluffy cloudy look, believe this is more natural and how water should be photographed. Saying that I do like some of the fluffy looking shots, guess it depends on the scene.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home