Sunday, February 19, 2006

One a day photo challange, day 3

Due to the weather being pretty crap at the moment I am having to stick with indoor shooting and am finding it rather hard to find things to shoot. Anyway I have decided to upload 2 today as over the next couple of days I will be away and wont be able to upload again til possible wed, yes I know, i've messed up my one a day challange already!!! lol

Took this shot just after cleaning my camera, just really checking it out, like a weekly check. Anyway after uploading it to the PC decided that it actually had potential and yes again I did do some editing with levels and cropping in elements.


This is the second one that I took while cleaning my camera, thought it looked good straight from the camera but finished it of in elements and levels and very pleased with the final image.

Hope you like, again all comments are welcome.

Robert

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home